The City of Deerfield Beach Recycling Drop-Off Center makes it easy to recycle and dispose of special wastes. The Drop-Off Center is open to City residents only. The recycleables accepted at the Drop-Off Center are now comprised of the materials in the City's DFB Recycling v2.0 program.
Please be prepared to pay with credit card or checks made out to the City of Deerfield Beach. Cash will NOT be accepted. All prices are subject to change.
The City is now accepting small amounts of residential bulk at the DOC. Bulk items must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Residents can bring up to 2 cubic yards of bulk or small items.
• Examples of bulk items accepted at the DOC include toilets, washers or dryers, wood doors and TVs.
• This service is available for Deerfield Beach residents ONLY, and proof of residency must be shown.
• It is the resident’s responsibility to unload the materials from the vehicle into the roll-off dumpster provided.
• Items can be dropped off once per week.
• Bulk items may be turned away if they do not comply with these guidelines.
The City of Deerfield Beach currently does not have a free household hazardous waste collection. Residents looking to dispose of household hazardous wastes may contact a private entity for removal. See below for two companies that offer this service.
Please note that the inclusion of these companies is only to offer residents resources and does not represent City endorsement in any way.
This is a community residential recycling drop-off center. Please do your part to help maintain the area. Avoid leaving items on the ground and drop off only appropriate materials.