The Parks & Recreation Department maintains two municipal cemeteries, Memorial and Pineview. The city administers the purchasing of cemetery plots, interments, and perpetual care of 15.3 acres of cemetery grounds.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday
7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
City of Deerfield Beach residents – a person having his or her place of residence within the city at the time of purchase or death. Residency applies to the individual for whom the purchase is being made and not the next of kin.
City of Deerfield Beach Residency is established upon proof of any two of the following:
- A declaration of domicile
- Valid Florida driver’s license or a valid Florida state-issued identification card
- Broward County Voters Registration Certificate, (Voter Card) which shows on its face that the individual resides within the corporate limits of the City of Deerfield Beach
- Homestead Exemption
- A copy of a current and validly executed lease agreement
- A copy of the most recent water, electric, gas, or other utility bill
OVERTIME FEES: $375.00 – Weekdays after 2:00 PM, Weekends & Holidays
COSTS AND CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Plot Reservations: If a family member desires to purchase a plot next to the deceased, please provide written notice to reserve the plot. The family has 90 days from the date of the deceased’s death to ‘hold’ and pay for the plot. After 90 days the ‘hold’ will be removed.
Refunds on reserved plots or Transfer of Ownership will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee.
At least two business days’ notice, using the City’s interment instructions form, together with payment, is required for any funeral service.