The Parking Division maintains forty-seven (47) multi-space parking meters throughout the City of Deerfield Beach. The meters are strategically placed covering 573 off-street parking spaces and 336 on-street parking spaces. Additionally, there are 497 non-metered spaces at The Cove Shopping Complex and an additional 202 non-metered parking spaces at the Palm Plaza Shopping Center.
The City of Deerfield Beach has implemented a Pay-by-Plate parking system. This system uses License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology. Simply enter your vehicle license plate number at one of the multi-space pay stations located throughout the City. A Parking Enforcement Specialist with the Broward County Sheriff's Office, will scan the license plate using LPR technology to confirm payment of the patron's parking session.
The meters accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and coins. When paying with coins the hour must be completed. Meters do accept mixed payments (coins + credit card).
Parking Regulations are enforced 24/7, including weekends and holidays. If you park in an area after the designated times noted, a parking citation will be issued. Each citation for parking beyond the designated time frame carries a $30.00 fine.
|Pier Parking Lot||
Monday from 6 AM to Friday at 4 PM
|Pier Parking Lot||Friday from 4 PM to Midnight on Sunday||$4.00/Hour|
|Kirk Cottrell Pavilion||Monday from 6 AM to Friday at 4 PM||$3.00/Hour|
|Kirk Cottrell Pavilion||Friday from 4 PM to Midnight on Sunday||$4.00/Hour|
|Pioneer Park Boat Ramp||24/7||$1.00/Hour|
|Everywhere Else||Monday from 6 AM to Friday at 4 PM||$2.00/Hour|
|Everywhere Else||Friday from 4 PM to Midnight on Sunday||$3.00/Hour|
Way-To-Park Mobile App
The City of Deerfield Beach has partnered with Way-To-Park, a smartphone app that provides a touchless option for parking payments. Now there is no need to run back to the meter, or search for coins – use Way-To-Park instead!
The app is available for download on iPhone and Android.
How To Use Way-To-Park
- Download the app on iPhone or Android and complete the registration process, including your plate number, credit card information and alerts.
- Pay for parking using the correct zone. You can find your zone by using the street signs behind the parking meter, entering the zone number in the search bar or panning the map.
- Zone 8501 - Kirk Cottrell Pavilion Lot
- Zone 8502 - Pier Parking Lot
- Zone 8503 - Hillsboro/Fire Station Lot & Areas
- Zone 8504 - Main/South Beach Lot & Areas
- Zone 8505 - S of SE 4th & W of A1A
- Zone 8505 - Pioneer Park
- Zone 8507 - Sullivan Park
- Zone 8508 - Boat Slip at Sullivan Park
- Once you paid for parking, you will be able to see a countdown on your screen and receive a reminder when your time is about to expire. With a simple click, you can extend your time.
- If you originally paid for parking at a metered pay-by-plate machine, and it's about to expire, you can start a new session using the app. Parking enforcement officers will use your license plate number to verify that you have paid for parking.
*Please Note: There is a $0.35 surcharge for every transaction utilizing the WayToPark mobile app.
Individuals occupying a designated handicap parking space must visibly display the handicap placard from the rearview mirror for the entire duration of their parking session.
Failure to visibly display the handicap placard will result in a parking citation that carry's a fine amount of $250.00.
Individuals occupying a non-designated parking space must register the vehicle license plate at one of the multi-space parking meters. The maximum number of complimentary hours allowed is four (4). Anyone exceeding the four (4) complimentary hours will be required to pay the prevailing parking rates. Failure to register the license plate will result in a parking citation that carry's a fine amount of $30.00.
Handicap spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*Please note: Four (4) hours of complimentary parking in non-designated parking spaces is ONLY available with on-street parking spaces.
Complimentary parking is not available in any parking lot.
Registering License Plate in Meter
- Visibly hang Handicap Placard in vehicle from the rear-view mirror.
- Proceed to the nearest multi-space parking meter.
- Begin by pressing the blue handicap logo and wait for prompt to enter your vehicle license plate number.
- Confirm license plate number by pressing the green checkmark.
- A screen will appear stating "for free 4 hrs press the H/C logo again to complete the transaction."
- You will get a receipt indicating you have four (4) complimentary hours of parking. There is no need to display receipt in the vehicle. If you do not get a receipt, you need to start over. Repeat steps 3-5. NO RECEIPT = NO TRANSACTION
**Please note: If you are located in a designated handicap space, you do not have to register. However, if you are parked in a NON-handicap space in a parking lot, you must pay the prevailing parking rates.
The registration above refers only to on-street parking.
***Exceptions: vehicles equipped with foot/hand controls, ramps, 'DV' (disabled veteran) tag or Florida toll exemption permit. F.S.S. 316.1964(8).
To pay your citation online, visit dfb.city/paymyticket.
To request an Administrative Review of your parking citation, a written appeal shall be submitted to the Parking Enforcement Office located at 150 NE Second Ave, Deerfield Beach, Florida, 33441. The written appeal must be received by the Parking Enforcement office within ten (10) calendar days from the date of the citation. You can see your citation and related pictures by visiting dfb.city/paymyticket.
Failure to pay the parking citation or timely submitting an appeal will result in late fees and court costs.
For information regarding parking citations please contact the Deerfield Beach Parking Authority at 954.480.4499.