Water Utility Billing
- Mail to: City of Deerfield Beach, PO Box 947631, Atlanta, GA 30394-7631 (include a coupon with check/money order)
- Pay Online
- Automatic fund transfer using a checking account or debit/credit card
- Financial institution's bill pay service
- Dropbox at City Hall (located by the picnic tables)
- In-person at City Hall's cashier window
To establish a new account, the property owner or tenant can submit the required documents below via email or bring them in person to the Water Utility Department at City Hall.
- Application for Service, completed and signed by owner or tenant
- Copy of Closing Statement (if owner) or lease (if tenant), signed
- Driver's License or State/government-issued picture ID
- Security Deposit (call for the deposit amount as it is based on the meter size; starts at $185.00; deposit must be paid prior to service commencement)
- If a commercial property will be occupied, proof that the Certificate of Use was either applied for or issued is required
Closing an Existing Account
To close an existing account, the account holder must provide written notice using any of the following options. Please be sure to include the account number, service termination date, and the forwarding mailing address.
Forms & Applications
The City of Deerfield Beach has been supporting water conservation efforts for years but believes now is the perfect time to encourage its water customers to make conservation a priority. We are offering rebates and free water-conserving devices to encourage you to make water conservation a priority. Learn more regarding the conservation pays program and rebate incentives.
We are also providing free, low-flow water faucet aerators and showerheads to residential customers. You must bring us your old showerhead in order to receive a new showerhead; however, you do not need to bring us your old aerators. We are also offering pre-rinse spray valves to commercial businesses. The showerheads and aerators may be picked up at the Utility Billing counter in City Hall, 150 NE 2 Avenue, and at the Utilities Maintenance Division located at 200 Goolsby Boulevard.
Want to upgrade your home irrigation system? Broward County now offers rebates for the installation of EPA WaterSense-labeled smart irrigation controllers and pressure regulating spray bodies.
Broward County residents who have the intended goal of upgrading their inefficient sprinkler systems with EPA Watersense®-labeled weather-based timers and pressure regulating spray sprinkler bodies can now do so and receive a rebate!
Learn more about Irrigation Rebates.