Ocean Way Holiday
Ocean Way Holiday was temporarily moved to Sullivan Park and renamed for this year only (2020) to the "Night of Lights" due to COVID-19. We hope to bring it back to Ocean Way for the 2021 holiday season where we will have live entertainment, a holiday character show, photos with Santa, a giant interactive snow globe, stilt walkers, and more! Be sure to check back at a later date for details.
|Holiday Show Times||Description|
|5:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Check-in for 1st Show|
|5:30 PM - 6:00 PM||1st Show|
|6:00 PM - 6:30 PM||Check-in for 1st Show|
|6:30 PM - 7:00 PM||2nd Show|
|7:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Check-in for 1st Show|
|7:30 PM - 8:00 PM||3rd Show|
|8:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Check-in for 1st Show|
|8:30 PM - 9:00 PM||4th Show|
EVENT MODIFICATION DETAILS
- ZMC Entertainment to host four (4) 20-minute holiday shows from 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM on our Showmobile at Sullivan Park within the parking lot for (100) Guests per show.
- Advance pre-registration for this portion of the event is mandatory. Staff will not be registering Guests on the day of our Holiday show.
- Shows will be available for residents beginning November 20th. If spots are still available on November 30th, non-residents interested in viewing the show will be given the chance to register. The show will be free for all Guests.
- All registered Guests will have to sign a waiver for all persons attending prior to arriving on event day.
- Guests may bring their own food and/or drinks. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed at the event.
- All participants must park in the Cove Shopping Center parking lot. The City will block off spaces within the Cove Shopping Center parking lot to reserve spaces for the registered guests.
- All spectators should arrive 20 – 30 minutes prior to their show time to check in with authorized staff at their designated time to have their temperature checked and to receive their viewing space number.
- Staff members will also ask the participants the COVID-19 screening questions. Anyone that has a temperature of 100.4° or fails the screening questions will be denied entry. Once cleared the Guests will be given access to our event.
- Guests will be required to use proper PPE, including wearing face coverings while at the Holiday event.
- Hand sanitizers will be given to all Guests at check-in and dispensers will be placed throughout the event.
- All participants at Holiday event must make every effort to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Guests must avoid handshaking and fist bumps.
- Staff, vendors, and Guests that enter Sullivan Park will be required to properly wear masks at all times, if they don’t have a mask one will be provided to them.
- To ensure the safety of the event Guests, staff, and everyone involved with the event, these procedures listed are necessary.
- If an event participant is showing symptoms of the Covid-19 virus before the event, they must provide a doctor’s note and be free of fever and symptoms for a minimum of 72 hours before the event in order to participate in the event.
- If an event participant shows symptoms of the Covid-19 Virus while at the event, they will be asked to leave the Park with their group.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to the Community Events and Outreach Division at 954.480.4429.