Pop Up Art at Pioneer Park
Join us for our Socially Distant Pop Up Art at Pioneer Park, 217 NE 5th Ave on Saturday, March 20th, 2021, from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Festivities will be split up into (5) five, (2) two hour sessions that will include live music, food trucks, art vendors and much more. Entry will be available ONLY to those who register for the event. Registration is now available; spots are limited.
Due to COVID-19 the Cultural Committee members along with the City of Deerfield Beach have postponed our annual Festival of the Arts event that is usually held on the last weekend on January to an undetermined date. Please check back at a later date for more information.
Poster Contest Information
The poster contest has been delayed until 2022.
Art Vendor & Exhibitor Information
Applications will be reviewed on March 1st at the Cultural Committee meeting. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 PM on Monday, March 1st to ensure that you will be a part of the first wave of application reviews.
- The City to Entertainment to host five (5), two (2) hour picnic sessions from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM at Pioneer Park on our baseball field.
- Advance pre-registration for this portion of the event is mandatory. Staff will be registering Guests the day of our event.
- All registered Guests will have to virtually sign a waiver for all persons through Eventbrite.
- Cooler are prohibited.
- All participants must park at Pioneer Park, City Hall and the Tennis Center.
- All spectators should arrive 15 – 20 minutes prior to their show time to check in with authorized staff at their designated time to have their temperature checked.
- Staff members will also ask the participants the COVID-19 screening questions. Anyone that has a temperature of 100.4° or fails the screening questions will be denied entry. Once cleared the Guests will be given access to our event.
- Guests will be required to use proper PPE, including wearing face coverings while at the event.
- Face masks must be worn at all times if the Guests are not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizers to be given to all Guests at check-in and dispensers will be placed throughout the event.
- All participants at event must make every effort to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Guests must avoid handshaking and fist bumps.
|Group 1||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Group 2||12:30 PM - 2:30 PM|
|Group 3||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Group 4||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Group 5||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|10:00 AM - 2:30 PM||TBD|
|3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||TBD|
|6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||TBD|
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities at the Pop Up Art at Pioneer Park please reach out to the Community Events and Outreach Division at 954-480-4429.
Please continue to check back for updates as they relate to the Pop Up Art at Pioneer Park!
For more information please contact the Community Events and Outreach Division at 954-480-4429 or by email email@example.com